Marketing, managing and selling giftware, jewelry, home décor and souvenir products to existing and potential customers in Western South Dakota and Northeast Wyoming. Must be autonomous and driven to run a home office.
This is a full-time, commission based position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Make personal sales calls at existing customers sites on a regular basis to show continued quality service.
• Set appointments and seek out prospective customers and opportunities with new and existing clients.
• Stay current on existing and emerging products and product lines.
• Introduce and demonstrate new products to existing clients and potential clients.
• Maintain a professional appearance in all attire and vehicle.
• Assist clients with problem solving, order management, and best practices for each product.
• Develop and maintain sales pipeline to continue to service the Denver Metro area.
• Attend monthly sales call and submit weekly sales report.
• 5 years prior sales experience OR relevant education and proven customer service experience.
• Proficiency in laptop and tablet programs (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Calendar, etc.)
• Must have valid driver’s license with safe driving record.
• Demonstrated time management and organizational.
• Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be willing to travel overnight on occasion (<10%)
All inquiries are confidential.